Definition of Success according to Mr. John Wooden.
Success = Peace of mind
attained only through self-satisfaction and
knowing you made the effort to do the best of wich you're capable off.
Some other interesting quotes : (The entire Ted talk can be found below.)
- Back in highschool we won most of our games in American Football. Later I understood we lost just enough games to let some of my collegues be succesfull with their bets.
- Never try to be better then someone else; Always learn from others and never cease trying to be the best yóu can be.
- You're the only person on earth that can judge your own success.
- No written word nor spoken plea can teach young minds what they should be, not all the books on all the shelves but what the teachers are themselves.” -Elbert Hubbard
- You can lose when you outscore somebody in a game. And you can win when you’re outscored.
- The pyramid of success :
|Be Patient and have Faith no mather what you do !|
Click the picture to go to John Woodens website.